The season runs from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. Weather and staff permitting, the pool may remain open the weekend after Labor Day.
Monday through Friday 11:00 a.m.-8:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday 11:00-8:00
Member and Guest Registration
All members including children/grandchildren and guest(s) must sign in and out with the table lifeguard before entering the swimming pool area and sign out when leaving. Lifeguards must account for every member and guest at the pool.
Guest fees are $15.00 per person, per visit. All guests must be accompanied by a Member host. Guests 9 and under must be accompanied by an adult member host at all times. ( Adult member hosts are considered 15 and above) Guests under the age of 3 are complementary. Grandchildren of Grandparents are complementary and must be accompanied by their grandparents at all times regardless of age.
No limit on in-town guest visits.
Guest fees for in-town guests on Memorial Day and Labor Day will be $25.00 per guests
NO IN-TOWN GUESTS on JULY 4th
● Please contact and register with the Pool Manager if a caregiver is employed to supervise their child(ren).
● Caregivers are to be associated with one family while acting as the member host.
● Caregivers are only allowed into the pool premise with a member’s child and only under the designated caregiver authorization.
MEMBER RULES and Responsibilities
● Pool areas are under the supervision and control of OCC management and their lifeguard staff. They have the right to prohibit any behavior whatsoever that is deemed to be unsafe.
● Under no circumstances, will the Club tolerate any display of disrespect for the person or disregard for the authority of the pool manager or/and lifeguards.
● Swimmers must wear appropriate swimwear. Mesh/athletic shorts, cut-offs, and tennis shorts are not allowed in the pool.
● Children 5 and under are only allowed in the baby pool. All children must be accompanied by an adult or caregiver when in the baby pool.
● Adults have preference with regard to lounge chairs at the pool. Any youth under the age 0f 18 may be asked to give up a chair for an adult as need requires.
● Glass of any kind is prohibited in the pool.
● Food and beverages of any kind is prohibited in the pool
● If crowded, inflatable toys or mattresses are not permitted in the pool. Noodles are preferred for all flotation devices and are encouraged.(Infant flotation devices are acceptable and parents are expected to be an arm length away at all times)
● The pool may be closed at any time due to safety reasons, necessary repairs, and maintenance.
● Owensboro Country Club assumes no liability for any personal injury to any member or their guest.
● Owensboro Country Club assumes no liability for any loss or damage to the property of any member or guest